SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel

Finally a safe reliable and non toxic firelighter. Its the end of smelly fire Lighting bricks and the dangerous practice of using flammable liquids to start a fire.

SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel is the safe, reliable and convenient alternative.

This non toxic ethanol based gel comes in a handy spray bottle for easy application. Using a spray bottle ensures there is no back burning up the stream or flaring up, even if SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel is reapplied once fire is burning. SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel will even burn on wet material, perfect for damp firewood. Just apply a generous amount of SureDuz Fire Lighing Gel to the damp fuel. Once lit SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel will act as kindling lighting the smaller pieces of wood while helping to dry and light the larger pieces.

SureDuz Fire Lighting Gel produces no smelly fumes or harmful gasses making it perfect for indoor or outdoor use.

For further information please contact us at info@sureproducts.net.au